Friday, July 31, 2009

be a Chef Today~


Hello~
I'm here to post something new in my blog....
Be a Chef today~
wow~what a nice thing...

I be a chef with my cousin today,
we make spaghetti,potato salad,laici drink and french fries.
We plan that want to make two taste of spaghetti,
but during making the spaghetti,
we feel that it is enough for us with one taste of spaghetti....
show you all the photo that we take~


my cousin is here cutting the mushroom,me is show+ing what the materials we prepare,

potato,tomoto and chicken...

putting the sause and cooking~


cousin also cooking there^.^

we use about 15-25minute to done it,

then we enjoy our lunch...

my cousin show+ing the spaghetti she cook,

this is what I prepare,potato salad,laici drink and spaghetti,


take a photo with the product I prepare,
still haven't finish yet,
then we enjoy to watch Tv with eating french fries,
haha!!^^nice~
french fries~
After we finish it,we are trying to think that want eat ice-cream or not,
but...
I feel that better we don't eat it,
cause I scare my auntie,mean her mum will scold,
so we never eat it...
the ice-cream will in my stomach tonight...
hahaha!!!!^.^''
next time will try tomato flavor...

me with my cousin,weixin~

thanks for my cousin enjoy with me the lunch,

the spaghetti really is yummy~

tomorrow I have a competition,

wish me all the best tomorrow~

with love~^.^''

No comments:

Post a Comment