Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lawatan to U.C .T.I..

yesterday,
never sleep hold night and watch some video,
then prepare go to school at 6am,
meet my friend,Liqi at Mamak,
we go to school about 7:20am.


Meet all the student who have go to U.C.T.I at canteen,
then I take some Nasi lemah to bus and find a place to sit,
wow~what a nice thing is my school teacher relative is sit near my place,
I have meet him at last year chinese club one day trip,
now he is a form 6 student(but we are same age).
Another nice thing for me is,
A person give me a sweet,that is tiramisu flavor,
still haven't eat yet until now,
thank for the sweet.^.^''


We ate nasi lemah as our breakfirst in the bus,
then we reach to U.C.T.I...
I just keep talking with the guy who sit beside me in the bus,
then,bla bla bla...


After 30minute about,
we arrive U.C.T.I...
then we just wait,wait,and just wait...
ill~
damn boring there,
hen I just look around,
they is a building with modern steel style,
have two elevator,
nice library,a canteen,everything is simple and nice....


After few minute,
we go to a pc room,
and we learn how to make a website,
a person like teacher teach us(I forgot his name),
he explain something....
bla bla bla,
but never teach finish la of cours,
just say that need a software,
what a idiot speech,who don't know that,
lol!!!!!!


Then we go and have our nasi lemah,
but with a chicken and also a curry buft.
then we go to the pc room again after finish our lunch,
another guy is go to our class,
he is a student who learning at there(U.C.T.I),
use some lame thing make photo,
no body listen to him(I guess,at least I never follow what he say),
we just online ourself,
view facebook,friendster,use blogger...
ill...


Then finish our lawatan.
O,forget one thing,then got one person take use visit the U,
and give us some information with a bag,
then we go back to school.



We arrive school about 2pm,
then I take a bus go home,
and then just sleep after I arrive home,
wake up at 10pm.
What a boring life....
but still not bad...
k,done it..

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment