Monday, July 27, 2009

School life >.<"


Today is the day start to go to school every week,
luckily I never late,
cause I always late at monday,
specially is have perhimpunan,
ill~
the bus lor,always late,
idiot,ill~

Today have a polise come to my school,
and try to scare us,
with his gun,
I can say that you try to coerce us,
ill~
he is very angry about our school disiplin,
and tell us that he will rotan us if we nakal,
and show off that he also got give some naughty boy a good beating,
what a idiot speech,
we also displeasure your action in life k,
better you take care your(polise) disiplin first,
no body will follow your advice if you all never change...
ill~

My english teacher also a bit crazy today,
always say that she don't care about we follow or not,
but must be pass up the excerxice book,
if no she will send our book to prinsipal,
pls la wei,
you come teach us about half year more already,
I still never learn anything from you,
better I learn myself,
ill~

Then everything is going ordinarily,
I just sleep at class after rest,
cause of something la.

Today my class is go home late,

because our class have more subject then other class,
we take 11 sub,
the last two sub is seni,
Pn.Umi come to our class and ask us some p'bungkusan question,
and who ans correct and geta roka coklat,
I ans correct for one question,
then get a Roka coklat,
my friend also get one,
haha....
^.^''

Then copy some note and go back to my sweet home,
that's my school life...
hope tomorrow will lucky and all going well...
^.^''

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!

2 comments: