Thursday, July 30, 2009

be a Chef tomorrow!!!!


Today go and buy some materials at Selayang Mall,

prepare for tomorrow become a chef,

show you all the materials that I buy the photo...

this is what the materials I buy,

spend about RM30++,

ill~

my pokey money~I got to cry~

but never mind....

cause want to be a Chef tomorrow is because of.....

The day after tomorrow I will be start to study hard...

no enjoy,no dating....

just study for myself and SPM...

that's why I want to enjoy in the last day that I can,

eat ice-cream and more and more and more...

all the best...

Will be adopt a closed-door pilicy...

so enjoy the last day that I can enjoy...

okie,just that...

The thing become a chef,

I will be post it with photo tomorrow....

enjoy it~

^.^''

No comments:

Post a Comment