Tuesday, May 4, 2010

high-tea at Carcosa Seri Negeara...

last saturday I have a high-tea at Carcosa Seri Negara...
that is a english high-tea at "The Drawing Room'' in Carcosa Seri Negara
when you are booking,
there will ask you that you want indoor or out door...
for my opinion,I will ask people book indoor,
cause the outdoor is the favourite of international people,
but I don't think Malaysian like to sit at out door...

The Drawing Room...

the menu...

the english set and malay set...

there only got english set and malay set.... english tea...there hv a lot of choose...

and all damn "english"

photo with my sis and bro at carcosa...
tea time with my sis...one of the outdoor view...
for a english set is Rm60++,
for a malay set is Rm65++...
but not bad...
is a good experience...
ps:don't order malay set,cause the malay set not very nice...
=D

2 comments:

  1. 你的部落格不算很废啦。就是记录了你的生活点滴啊。还有照片,很好的回忆录。

    ReplyDelete