Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to LIms~

Happy Birthday to my friend~Lim~
yesterday is your birthday,but never give you anything,
sorry ya~
wish you have a good result in SPM~
and enjoy your life~


Yesterday is a boring day,
ponteng sekolah, >.<'' go Selayang Mall Johnny's Restaurant eat our breakfirst+lunch~ nah~she is the person who Birthday yesterday,Lims~

enjoy+ing her TonYam~



















sweet couper~~



















my friend who ponteng together,















this is what I order~not bad~














then I plan to go back to school,
but ,I does no do it,
course damn tired at that time,
then I never tell anyone,
just leave alone,

before I go home,
I buy My love brand~McD,
have a blue McD glass~^^

dendenden~McD~














next week friday will celebrate my dear birthday~
don't know what I want to give my dear,no idea at all,
anybody have any idea????
help me please~

3 comments: